Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in the Heart

Everyday is a special day
From the moment it may start
Yet there is one day that's so unique
When there's Christmas in my heart.

A Christmas tree sparkling
Wreath upon my door
We pray for the neglected children
The elderly and poor.

As I bake my Christmas cookie's
Wrap my packages bright and gay
I ask the Lord up above
Let me help others along the way.

To help those who are needy
Those who are sick at heart
Help me to make a difference
In the way their tomorrow may start.

Christmas is a good beginning
Let us help our fellowman
Let everyday be Christmas
Helping all those that we can.  

Christmas is considered a holiday
But please remember too...
It isn't "Happy Holiday"
It's Christmas from me to you!

By Ginny Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment