Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ego Release Is Powerful


Ego Release Is Powerful



I believe There Is Always Someone Out There Needing
A "Word of Wisdom" From Those Who Have Been There
I Did Some Research On Losing The Ego For The Past
3 Years...
Losing The Ego Is
Not Trying To Be Perfect
Not being Afraid To Be Wrong Or Make Mistakes
Being Open To Correction
You Are Welcome To Add to the List of
Garbage That Holds Many Back
Or At One Time Actually Held You Back
Once I Started To Not Limit Myself To These False Beliefs
About
"Looking & Appearing" Like I Got It All 2gether
Instead,
I Made Mistakes, Lost The Need To Be Right
& Perfect Plus Located That Most People Are Just
Looking For Someone Who is Real Or Being There
"Authentic Self" In Business & Relationships
I Located My Best Possible Self & Found
Success.

Please share any experience you had
or discovered once you discovered or just
demonstrated your "Authentic Self"


No comments:

Post a Comment