Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inspiration of Life

Colors

The colors and blends in the nature give me new ideas and server for me as my biggest inspiration.
Ideas that do not blend together with right mixtures are just words and the ideas that make you fall into oceans of thoughts are not words, they are Life.


Love

I am at last a human too.
A person who likes to be loved and a person who simple loves to love someone else.
Though my love is not with me anymore but I miss her a lot.
She gives me the potential to go on and on thinking about her memories and living up this life.
I wish wherever she is, she lives happily and cherises her life.


Technology

The Tech World is another inspiration of mine that gives me the energy to search more and do more.
That is the reason I focus this blog more on technology
than on anything else.
The technology world is never ending and keeps on growing and growing at a rapid pace.
One who keeps himself parallel to this world is one with the most prominent ideas in this world.


Life

I take life itself as the biggest inspiration.
Life teaches you things that no being can teach you.
It gives you experiences, it gives you relations, it teaches you how to tackle with situations that you cannot cater.
It is all about having a life that from which you can learn.
I have always been a learner and till my death shall be learning as much as I can and as fast as I can from my Life.


Death

This may be a weird thought.
But Death is an inspiration to live.
Death tells you that there is a day after which our beings will all be spiritual.
We will have nothing to do after that and it is the end of our being, not life.
Life after death is the next phase of life for me and it is one inspiration that asks me to live my life to the fullest.


Paranormality

The study of supernatural beings have always been another inspired me to search more and more around me.
This is one study that tells me about the odds and naturals of the world and gives me the potential to search and discover new phenomena that nobody else has ever known.




No comments:

Post a Comment