Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mother

God created mother coz
He can’t be present everywhere…
But I feel god made mother coz,
He can’t fill that place…


never have I learnt anything
than in her cradle...
never I felt any love,
than in her cuddle...


the stairway to heaven in her mothers lap
the doorway of love is in her eyes
safer were the days
where I clasp her hands and stroll…


friends stands nowhere in sharing,
even god lags in wen it comes abt caring…
its mother..


a day might come where
friendship may fade away
love may droop off
wen u turn back, she will be there
wit arms open to say
come my dear!

da only heart which will luv u
even if u hate,
da only being in this world,
which takes all da pain, for ur gain…


u cry, she will cry,
u laugh, she laughs,
u love, she loves
u hate, still she loves…



No comments:

Post a Comment