Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh my GOd.. I dont like this world..

Ohh my GOd.. I dont like this world..



Why do people have to be so cruel?
Why can't we just get along?
Why can't we be generous and kind?
Why can't we flow like a song?

We never agree about fights an endless battle.
Even against our brother.

Sticks and stones may break my bones.
Words will never hurt.
This statement feels so untrue.
When your treated like dirt.

For many cruelty is natural.
It passes like a trend.
You never stop to think about.
The messages you send.

People try to fit in.
Every single day.
Hoping low.

God made everyone in a unique special way.
Many aren't persuaded.
Only because you proved them wrong.
And made their hearts deflated.

Every day is an obstacle for most.
Though so simple it may seem.
As you dodge insult after insult.
Dodging everything mean.

Don't judge a book by it's appearance.
Take a look inside.
There are so many things in this story.
I promise you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment