Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nothing Will Obstruct Me

Nothing Will Obstruct Me


Neither the sadness, disappointment or
Neither the uncertainty, or the loneliness
NOTHING WILL OBSTRUCT ME SMILING


Neither fear, or depression,
Putting more suffering my heart,
NOTHING WILL DETAIN DREAMING OF ME


Neither despair nor disbelief,
Much less hatred or any offense,
NOTHING WILL OBSTRUCT OF LIVING.


Amid the darkness, among the thorns,
In storms and the sacrifices
NOTHING HAD ME PREVENTED FROM HAVING FAITH


Even wandering and learning,
All I will be favourable,
To that I can always move
Preserving, serve, sing,
Thank, forgive, again ...


I WANT THE DAY LIVE TODAY
As if it were THE FIRST,
As if it were the LAST,
As if it were YOUR ONLY.


I live for the moment now
As if this were early,
As never be late.

I want to keep the optimism,
Keep the balance,
To strengthen my hope,
Recompor my energies,
To succeed in my mission
And live happy every day.


I walk in the certainty of reaching,
I want to fight on the certainty of winning,
I search the certainty of achieving,
I know wait
To achieve the ideals of my being.


FINALLY,
I want to give up on me,
to play hard
.

No comments:

Post a Comment